• Subscribe
  • πŸ€” When you are under stress, what are some things you do to slow down your thoughts?

Evelina Radoycheva
    24 replies
    Stress is an all-too-common experience that can impact anyone at any time. Here are a few ideas that I usually practice to slow down my thoughts when stress hits: πŸ‘‰ Deep breathing exercises πŸ‘‰ Short meditation πŸ‘‰ Brief workout πŸ‘‰ A walk to the shop to buy ice cream Your turn. Do you have a special technique to combat stress?

Replies

Наталія воскрєбєнцСва
    read something interesting and fantastic to "break away" from the world
    Aaron O'Leary
    Ooooh good question, especially with the SVB news over the weekend. I tend to zone out, listen to some music and cook, that brings me a lot of zen
    Dhanraj Dhanokar
    Listening to good/favorite music or a chilled beer will also work 🀣
    Simona Stamatovska
    A walk in nature does the magic for me.
    BiglySales
    Take a nice walk, drink matcha!🀩
    Adham Dannaway
    Stretching on my yoga mat works wonders πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ
    Pleasure Meditation
    Mine is similar to yours: β€’ Controlled deep breathing (30 secs). β€’ ICE COLD beet juice (lowers heart rate AND blood pressure). β€’ (One hour) β€œmeditation” with ethereal music.
    Frida
    Listening music that I used to love the most in the past. That makes me very comfortable.
    Michelle Marcelline
    I take a walk around the neighborhood while listening to podcasts/zen music!
    GamerSeo
    We recommend that each of our employees develop a plan in terms of crisis solutions and problem solving.
    Jessie jessie
    I go for a walk with my dog. When we walk and run together, the stress melts away.
    i take a walk in nature with some good music as companion :)
    Karthik Tatikonda
    1. Listening to music 2. Take a walk or 3. Watch a warm film (Good will hunting, Shawshank redemption, begin again)
    Louis Cirignano
    I make sure to stay on a consistent workout routine. I also find that working in public can help, try working in a coffee shop for a few hours 😊
    Alyne Padilla
    Box breathing is one of my favorite go-to. Quick and effective.
    Hobart K
    I lay down with my eyes closed.
    Arina Tanana
    Personally I use the following techniques: * listening to the favorite music * go for a walk * spend time with a child It helps to relieve the stress and receive good emotions :)
    Go for a walk or do a bit of gaming πŸ˜€
    Ryan Ong
    Do ice baths for 5-7 mins… it reduces stress and gives you mental clarity, not to mention many other physical benefits ❄️