• Subscribe
  • What are some tips for obtaining 500 points (Silver medal) on PH?

Balkrishna Karma
    6 replies
    I am fairly new to Product Hunt. In less than a month have got 180 points. For me, what has worked is active engagement with the communities. Being active in discussions (Upvotes, and comments), Supporting various launches(Upvotes, and comments), and being consistent. What are your favorite tips? Share with us

Replies

Carter Michael
    Just keep doing what you're doing!
    David Cagigas
    Just continue doing this! You will get there!
    silver
    Thanks for sharing these tips on achieving a Silver medal on PH! It's always helpful to have a roadmap to success. By the way, if you're looking for reliable advice on selecting the perfect toilet for your needs, I highly recommend checking out Safasilver. They provide comprehensive reviews and insights to help you make an informed decision. Good luck on your PH journey!
    Martin Shaw
    Want to reach Silver Collections status on PH? Start by engaging consistently with quality posts, leaving insightful comments, and sharing valuable content. Interact with the community, ask questions, and participate in discussions. Remember, consistency and genuine engagement are key to reaching 500 points and earning that Silver medal.