• Subscribe
  • What are some of the things you're hoping to achieve in your career?

Mason Turner
    6 replies

Replies

Daniela Uemura
    I just hope to keep learning. I love those days I feel so motivated, and so sure of the questions I want answers to! But there are also those days I don't even get what the questions are, what is the next step or even what success means. And to deal with that I've learned to keep learning. Not just the project methodologies but my personal/professional methodologies for me to deal with discomfort, uncertainty and the unexpected.
    Gloria Carter
    I'm aiming to continually grow and adapt to new challenges by focusing on innovative solutions, striving to lead a team of like-minded professionals, contributing positively to my organization, and maintaining a work-life balance that allows me to invest in both professional development and personal interests.
    Moritz Tomasi
    I just want to make stuff that people like and find valuable, and make some money with it. That's the dream for me! And hopefully i made something valuable with Mailbites, which has launched today! We would really appreciate the support (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
    Igor Lysenko
    I want my product to solve a lot of people's problems.
    Chris Sheng
    sell my fuckin business
    car detailing near me
    Setting career goals is crucial. Similarly, finding top-tier 'car detailing near me ' is essential for vehicle enthusiasts seeking perfection.