• Subscribe
  • [ChangeLog] September 21, 2023 release notes

Jamie Sprowl
    25 replies

Never miss a tech trend

This past year, we’ve expanded our newsletters from our flagship Daily Digest to 4 additional interest-specific newsletters for AI enthusiasts, product and design lovers, internet junkies, and serial makers. If you’ve lost track, we now have a landing page that you can use to recommend your favorite newsletter to your friends or manage your own newsletter subscriptions (also available in your profile settings).

newsletter page

Let’s get together

Subscribe to our new event page on Luma if you’d like to join us for upcoming events. The first few events are posted, and we hope to see you there!

events page

Better Pro Tips

We’ve made a small adjustment to pro tips to make sure we’re highlighting the most helpful insights on Product Hubs. Instead of automatically approving all pro tips, there is now a process in place to check the quality first. Ultimately, we put this process in place to avoid collecting self-promotional or low-quality submissions.

pro tips

Replies

Aarav Pittman
    Hey there! I think a brand name can have a meaning, but it's not necessary. Some of the most successful brands in the world have names that don't have any particular meaning, like Google, Apple, and Nike.
    Rohan Chaubey
    Great updates, Jamie. Thanks for keeping us updated. A quick question: Events page is for PH events or makers/hunters can also organize their own events? I was thinking of creating a LinkedIn event for founders/makers in my network -- what is product hunt and what are the best practices to launch.
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    Awesome update!
    Dima Tryhubenko
    Tingl Anti-Messenger
    Tingl Anti-Messenger
    Decent updates, great way to present them too ♥️
    Shirley
    Great update!
    Natella Nuralieva
    Love that there are events now
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    I Like PH so much! Hope it become better and better, 40 streak!
    Shivangi Awasthi
    This is so cool. Thank you @jamie_sprowl for keeping us updated. 🙌
    Mariia Volina
    Awesome update!
    Alex Rodukov
    This is so cool, Awesome update.
    Isa Tanis
    Great news 🚀
    Philipp Shay
    Awesome update - upvoted))
    Johny burg
    Great updates!