• Subscribe
  • Why do you choose to work on a startup or a side hustle?

Richard Fang
    10 replies
    This doesn't have to be specifically a startup, could be for example a Youtube channel. Why do you do it? Would love to hear your thoughts :)

Replies

Dale Nguyen
    I can feel the impact & ownership when working for both startup & side hustle. Yes, you can work for both. And it's a learning process, where you can learn something new and put it into practice.
    Luka Vasic
    LeadDelta professional relationships CRM
    Great question. Now to think of it probably the feeling of ownership. I am responsible for every win and fail and it empowers me to work hard.
    Richard Fang
    @luka_vasic Great answer! I think this is the main reason I do it too
    Sandeep Virk
    As a designer, I saw problems within design teams & others teams that I wanted to improve.
    Ivan Ralic
    Collabwriting
    Collabwriting
    I love solving problems and bringing value to people 😄 And growing something from the sole beginning is always more interesting than starting from the middle. Let me put it this way. I'd rather plant a seed to grow a plant and enjoy that process of growing, than join a team of gatherers to collect the fruits of already grown trees 😄
    Richard Fang
    @ralic Love it - that's some passion
    Adriel Yong
    I enjoy managing multiple workstreams at the same time because I get bored quickly. Over time, I've realized that side hustles and startups are great at creating wide exposure to experiences/skills. For instance, you learn to recruit, create distribution channels, fundraise, communicate to internal/external stakeholders. No better way to accelerate your personal and professional growth than this!
    Richard Fang
    @adrielyongcj Haha i get what you mean, I get bored working on just one thing so working on a variety definitely stimulates my brain :)
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    The thought that I have contributed to the betterment of the industry, and I was able to make some change.
    Daniel Engels
    I've got some ideas all the time - so it takes some discipline to focus on my main activities.