• Subscribe
  • How can you give your product an upvote shock?

Tuğra Avcı
    7 replies
    The launch process is quite a long and difficult one. How do you prepare, especially for users who follow your product? Let's discuss! 👇🏻

Replies

Taylan Kaymakcı
    Hi @tugraavci , Building a Pre-Launch List is an option. Sharing upcoming posts, teasers, sneak peeks, and behind-the-scenes content to generate excitement and interest in your product is another piece of advice I can give you. Participating in similar topics around your product in communities (mostly here) can give you more chance.
    Igor Lysenko
    Hello! I think that would make an impression on your users. This is to do something that other platforms or products do not have. Giving something special is a good part of starting. And of course, it is to communicate directly with your users where they will feel the attention. I personally sit and answer questions from my users on the platforms.
    Tuğra Avcı
    @ixord Great info :) Let me add, sometimes I contact our potential customers directly and find out why we didn't work out. This also creates loyalty in them.
    Matt
    This is a great question. We're launching our product this weekend and decided to have a little fun by having ChatGPT guide our efforts lol. I'm periodically updating via Twitter here: https://twitter.com/mattisinfact...
    Tuğra Avcı
    @mattisinfact I have read the information you shared. Artificial intelligence really does amazing things. That's incredible!