• Subscribe
  • Who are the best AI influencers to follow on Twitter?

Anil Matcha
    6 replies

Replies

Shaur ul Asar
    When it comes to the best AI influencers on Twitter, I will say Elon Mask, no doubt.
    Kavita
    Roast My Meal by Hoku
    Roast My Meal by Hoku
    @rowancheung has some consistently decent threads if you are interested in AI tools. @DataChaz does good tool/LLM specific deep dives. @localghost builds a lot of cool things using AI across different modalities. @scobleizer shares quite a large variety of interesting developments across AI with his own fascinating perspective on it.
    Satyanarayan Prashar
    Been following "Varun Mayya" for a while now, and I really love his content.
    Герман Абрамов
    Determining the best AI influencers to follow on Twitter is subjective, as it depends on individual interests and preferences. However, several prominent figures in the field of AI have gained recognition for their expertise and contributions. Some notable AI influencers on Twitter include @AndrewYNg, @ylecun, @KirkDBorne, @j2bryson, and @drfeifei. Following these influencers can provide valuable insights, updates, and discussions on AI advancements, research, and applications. It's recommended to explore their profiles, content, and engagement to find the influencers that resonate with your specific interests and goals in the AI domain.
    Hashnimo
    NoNext for YouTube
    NoNext for YouTube
    Sam Altman.
    Betty G. Durand
    Kate Crawford (@katecrawford) - Senior Principal Researcher at Microsoft Research and a leading voice on the societal implications of AI. François Chollet (@fchollet) - Creator of the Keras deep learning library and a researcher at Google. Timnit Gebru (@timnitGebru) - Former co-lead of Google's Ethical AI team and a prominent advocate for diversity and inclusion in AI. Rodney Brooks (@rodneyabrooks) - Robotics and AI pioneer, co-founder of iRobot and Rethink Robotics. Gary Marcus (@GaryMarcus) - AI researcher and author, focusing on the limitations and future directions of AI.