• Subscribe
  • Which app or website do you check first thing when you wake up in the morning?

Julia Engelsmann
    33 replies

Replies

Yernar Akim
    either Slack or LinkedIn - I'm hooked on new messages overnight xD
    Yernar Akim
    @julia_engelsmann yep. let's connect on LI to support each other (handle: yernar-akim)
    Marvin Mändle
    Alarm app of my phone :D After that most of the time Spotify. Flight mode on for the first hour!
    Dan O'Malley
    I check my email first thing, which always leads me to PH.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Clocks :) it is the very first thing that I am interested in when I open my eyes. :)
    Arthur Leclercq
    I would say mails also and sofascore for sports events
    Jagriti Kumar
    Alarm, swipe out all notifications, X (twitter) and my cat :)
    Jan Leonovich
    MLTR: Meal Tracker
    Duolingo. Morning language learning before my head fills with work.
    Jan Leonovich
    @julia_engelsmann Yeah. I'm finishing already the second language course there...
    Namrata Arya
    Whatsapp 🙈
    My Phung
    I checked my gmail
    Douglas Lim
    Chess app ♟️
    Nikita
    My dream is that all of us would check wingtap first thing in the morning and do their good deed for the day then and there. What do you think?
    Jake Tital
    PH first thing as im almost at a 365 streak lol
    René N
    @jaketital haha me2, i have it in calendar to remember. A clear example of how gamification in this case streaks can increase user engagement 🤩
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, the morning ritual! I usually peek at the weather app first thing to see if I need to brace myself for a storm or just another day of unpredictable forecasts. It's like starting the day with a daily dose of meteorological drama!
    Konrad S.
    CNN, NYTimes, Spiegel
    Daniel Zaitzow
    Yea Gmail /. PH / Slack to see if theres anything pressing. I do have a tendency to check FB marketplace and Tiktok if I don't have any early meetings. Horrible habit but they've got their algorithms pretty curated haha