• Subscribe
  • What was your dream job as a kid?

Slim Geransar
    96 replies
    I wanted to be a 3D animator for Pixar… ended up in sales 😑.

Replies

Artsu
    As a kid i wanted to be an architect. It was so interesting to me how people construct and design new buildings :)
    ChatofAI
    I wanted to be a boss. Everyone in my hometown wanted to be a boss. However, after finishing school, I became a Python engineer and now I do some sales stuff too. 😑
    Jao Japitana
    To be an astronaut and samurai LOL Too much sci-fi and Japanese action films
    Matej Cabadaj
    That description 😁 Made my morning! I feel you, wanted to be a pilot of 737! But to be honest, I enjoy building things a lot and am so thankful for the freedom it gives me. However, I have to say 3D animation for Pixar sounds extremely cool! Perhaps, you would be the one working on another classic like the following of "Cars" in collab with Disney! *"Life is a highway" playing in the background* 😁
    @matej_cabadaj ooh a pilot sounds really cool. I’m blind as a bat so I would fail the test.
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    Astronaut :)
    Ragavee Raveenthiran
    When I was a kid, I dreamed of being a part of the medical field, but as I got older, I got really into the digital world. I pursued a career as a UX/UI Designer because it aligns with my passion. Love it.
    Carol Moh
    I wanted to be a marine biologist and somehow ended up in tech content marketing - very far away from the ocean 😂
    Igor Lysenko
    I dreamed that I would create my own product. And I think my dream has come true :)
    Yokiiiii
    I wanted to be a novel writer.
    @yokiyoki you still can be :) do you read a lot?
    Rihab Zaidi
    Astronaut haha I was and still am fascinated with space, galaxies, stars, planets etc
    Marco Person
    I wanted to be police. Everyone is under control.
    Nithin Raju
    Marketer
    @nithin_raju1 and what do you do now?
    TBH, I don't even remember.
    Launching soon!
    Weird enough if I think of it today, but I wanted to become a scientist while all I did as a kid was to unscrew and screw toys and (sometimes) make them work again.
    Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
    I wanted to be a Doctor...or so that's what my parents wanted. Sorry, Asian parents. 😅
    Maria Kovach
    I wanted to become policeman or an expert criminalist
    @maria_kovach ooh did you watch CSI shows?
    Max
    That's awesome! I bet you bring a lot of creativity and storytelling to your sales role. Who knows, maybe you'll still get to work with Pixar in some capacity in the future!
    @stylar_max it’s funny you say that, I actually have the ability to build very strong business relationships so it definitely helps my role as sales. It’s about characters and understanding them
    Sansa Grey
    As a kid, my dream job was to become an astronaut and explore outer space, fascinated by the idea of discovering new worlds and galaxies.
    Matthias Gall
    A game developer 🕹️👨🏻‍💻
    @digitalbreed I enjoy playing a game or two! Have any favorites?