• Subscribe
  • What tools/plugins have you used for collecting user feedback on your site?

Sarvpriy Arya
    12 replies
    I have seen many sites embeding a widget for user feedback. Do users use that or its just a waste of time?

Replies

Kevin Lu
    I use hotjar, amplitude, and zoom/google meet! We have several social communities as well! Because dotBRAND is trying to save the communication time between designers and clients at the beginning of a design project, it's extremely important for us to keep in touch with designers and put ourselves in their shoes all the time!
    Kevin Lu
    @sarvpriy_arya It's a tracking tool to let you know your Daily, Weekly, Monthly retention~ It's very useful!
    Sarvpriy Arya
    @dot_brand what is amplitude? never heard of it.
    Matthew Moore
    I've used Hotjar for heatmaps and session recordings, Uservoice for product feedback, Google Forms for quick surveys, and Intercom for real-time chats, all fantastic tools for gathering in-depth user insights and improving our website experience!
    Sarvpriy Arya
    @matt_moore62 I think it is the standard feedback collection stack
    Michael Williams
    I've utilized a mix of tools such as Hotjar for heatmaps and session recordings, Uservoice for feature requests, Google Forms for surveys, and Intercom for real-time chat, all of which have been incredibly helpful in gathering and analyzing user feedback on my website!
    Nick Anisimov
    A simple feedback form.
    Sarvpriy Arya
    @nickanisimov do you use google form or is it in-app integration
    Mighil
    Usually, a form powered by LuckyOrange. Tally.so for personal projects.