• Subscribe
  • What tools/plugins have you used for collecting user feedback on your site?

Sarvpriy Arya
    12 replies
    I have seen many sites embeding a widget for user feedback. Do users use that or its just a waste of time?

Replies

Nick Anisimov
    A simple feedback form.
    Matthew Moore
    I've used Hotjar for heatmaps and session recordings, Uservoice for product feedback, Google Forms for quick surveys, and Intercom for real-time chats, all fantastic tools for gathering in-depth user insights and improving our website experience!
    Michael Williams
    I've utilized a mix of tools such as Hotjar for heatmaps and session recordings, Uservoice for feature requests, Google Forms for surveys, and Intercom for real-time chat, all of which have been incredibly helpful in gathering and analyzing user feedback on my website!
    Kevin Lu
    I use hotjar, amplitude, and zoom/google meet! We have several social communities as well! Because dotBRAND is trying to save the communication time between designers and clients at the beginning of a design project, it's extremely important for us to keep in touch with designers and put ourselves in their shoes all the time!
    Sarvpriy Arya
    @dot_brand what is amplitude? never heard of it.
    Kevin Lu
    @sarvpriy_arya It's a tracking tool to let you know your Daily, Weekly, Monthly retention~ It's very useful!
    Mighil
    Usually, a form powered by LuckyOrange. Tally.so for personal projects.