• Subscribe
  • What’s your experience with ChatGPT as a maker/hunter?

Basharath
    12 replies
    By now most of us know what ChatGPT is and we have used it for various purposes. So far I have used ChatGPT for: - Understanding errors while developing - Understanding some programming concepts - Generating Privacy policy and Terms of service - Made copywriting headlines etc I'm curious to know what the makers/hunters have used it so far.

Replies

GamerSeo
    We are also curious how this technology will develop.
    Basharath
    @gamerseo Yeah, right. How this is going to evolve in the next few months is something interesting to wait for.
    Farhan Tariq
    SocialBu
    SocialBu
    Launching soon!
    ChatGPT has helped me in copywriting a lot while launching. Even if sometimes it lacks empathy haha, but i really enjoy it to get more ideas.
    Basharath
    @farhan_tariq That's great to hear. I have used copywriting so far for social media only. How was the impact of the copywriting headlines?
    Farhan Tariq
    SocialBu
    SocialBu
    Launching soon!
    @basharath I can't say that the impact was exceptional or something out of the box, but it helped in breaking the block.
    Basharath
    @farhan_tariq Yeah, right. This aids in whatever we want to do and also get quick ideas on how to go about.
    Renny Chan
    I think ChatGPT is good for helping build frameworks, but I never trust it to do anything that I'm putting out in the world. I usually read the output, and then I use that as a guide to doing my own work.
    Basharath
    @renny_chan1 Yeah, there's a high chance ChatGPT can go wrong when creating something new. I think for text related stuff it's going to be so handy to generate text.
    Alexander Isora 🦄
    I used GPT to explain an open source license to me.
    John Xie
    Taskade AI Mobile: Supercharge Workflows
    Taskade AI Mobile: Supercharge Workflows
    Super valuable for our team, we've been using it to improve www.taskade.com/templates from the copies to the templates itself, and incorporate ChatGPT / OpenAI's API into Taskade AI with our recent AI writer launches inside of our app.