• Subscribe
  • What’s your experience with ChatGPT as a maker/hunter?

Basharath
    12 replies
    By now most of us know what ChatGPT is and we have used it for various purposes. So far I have used ChatGPT for: - Understanding errors while developing - Understanding some programming concepts - Generating Privacy policy and Terms of service - Made copywriting headlines etc I'm curious to know what the makers/hunters have used it so far.

Replies

Farhan Tariq
    SocialBu
    SocialBu
    Launching soon!
    ChatGPT has helped me in copywriting a lot while launching. Even if sometimes it lacks empathy haha, but i really enjoy it to get more ideas.
    Basharath
    @farhan_tariq That's great to hear. I have used copywriting so far for social media only. How was the impact of the copywriting headlines?
    Farhan Tariq
    SocialBu
    SocialBu
    Launching soon!
    @basharath I can't say that the impact was exceptional or something out of the box, but it helped in breaking the block.
    Basharath
    @farhan_tariq Yeah, right. This aids in whatever we want to do and also get quick ideas on how to go about.
    Renny Chan
    I think ChatGPT is good for helping build frameworks, but I never trust it to do anything that I'm putting out in the world. I usually read the output, and then I use that as a guide to doing my own work.
    Basharath
    @renny_chan1 Yeah, there's a high chance ChatGPT can go wrong when creating something new. I think for text related stuff it's going to be so handy to generate text.
    Alexander Isora 🦄
    I used GPT to explain an open source license to me.
    John Xie
    Taskade AI Mobile: Supercharge Workflows
    Taskade AI Mobile: Supercharge Workflows
    Super valuable for our team, we've been using it to improve www.taskade.com/templates from the copies to the templates itself, and incorporate ChatGPT / OpenAI's API into Taskade AI with our recent AI writer launches inside of our app.
    GamerSeo
    We are also curious how this technology will develop.
    Basharath
    @gamerseo Yeah, right. How this is going to evolve in the next few months is something interesting to wait for.