• Subscribe
  • What's your daily routine for PH?

Kabir
    9 replies
    I am new to PH but know of it for ages. I was in B2B and luckily built a company that has been going strong in mid-tier enterprise solutions space with a glove-fit, multinational franchise management system. This is very, very boring but pays all the bills and then some! I recently switched to B2C exploration. I am launching a simple solution called ShowNotes -- a way to share notes and build an organic subscription for your interests and businesses. I will launch this by April 15th. So as I research B2C go-to-market strategies, I found PH to be a place to explore. Now to be useful part of the PH community, I come visit PH every day and do the following: 1. Participate in interesting discussions 2. Upvote people who are doing great 3. Look for products that are reaching top ranking and visit their sites 4. Explore if I like the product or not 5. If I like it, I provide a positive feedback. If not, I remain silent. 6. Create discussion topics (like this one) I have been doing this for 2 weeks or so. What is your daily routine?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    It sounds like you've already got a solid routine down on Product Hunt! Engaging in discussions, supporting others, and exploring new products are great ways to stay involved in the community. Plus, creating discussion topics like this one keeps the conversation going. Keep up the good work!
    Dani Schenker🇨🇭
    Hey, great question! Bummer, about the spam comments! Let's see. My routine. 1. Check notifications. 2. Check out launches by people I follow. 3. There is a good chance that I'll support their launch. 4. Go through all the launches and see if there is something interesting (usually for SEO, marketing, content stuff). That's about it. Cheers
    Kabir
    @danischenker Hey, thanks for your reply. Yes, I see a lot of spam comments every now and then. I report them. Hopefully, the devs @ PH will do something about it soon.
    Glenn Max
    Morning scan, engagement with the community, research, curation, and feedback are key elements of my daily routine for Product Hunt.
    Sandy Leventh
    I begin by reading through news and updates that are pertinent to the Philippines, such as incidents in the country's current affairs, culture, and economy.
    Unofficial Product Hunt Chrome Plugin
    Unofficial Product Hunt Chrome Plugin
    Hi Kabir. I actually quite like B2B enterprise apps. Tell us more about your B2B app :)
    Fei C.
    Intellectia.AI
    Hi, Kabir! I am new to PH too, and I am trying to figure out the upvote system recently. Excepted for what you mentioned above, I prefer visiting some social media, PH groups and others, and learn what others do before launing their products. I hope this would help :)