• Subscribe
  • What's a skill you've always wanted to learn, and why?

Ernest Wolfe
    16 replies

Replies

Tara Fitzgerald
    I've always wanted to learn to play the piano because it seems like a magical way to express emotions. 🎹
    Hjalte Niehorster
    Build products people need ;)
    jon pop
    I want to learn painting 😍
    Sirina D
    I'd love to learn to speak a new language so I could connect with people from different cultures. πŸ₯°
    Andrea Vannelli
    For sure play an instrument, when I was young electric guitar, then drums, now piano, I agree with @tara_fitzgerald , it seems magical. Then learn new languages, even if playing an instrument and making music is like to speak an universal language Last be able to draw, I'm a goat in drawing :(
    Han Kim
    Sunrise: Guided Journaling & Mindfulness
    Sunrise: Guided Journaling & Mindfulness
    Singing. Cz I can't sing for my life!
    rebecca kim
    I always want to learn spanish language
    CindyS
    singing, because I really like music but I can't sing well 😍
    Rahul Parmar
    I've always wanted to learn graphic design because it would allow me to express my creativity visually!
    Janak Patel
    I’ve always wanted to learn digital marketing because I want to better understand how to effectively promote startups and connect with audiences!
    Katerina Dedyulya
    Dancing, is it considered to be a skill? Otherwise programming to get to know this world a bit better (studying python now)
    Avhijit Nair
    Machining, so that I can create metal stuff.
    Natalia Toth
    Playing the guitar 🎸 I started learning once but unfortunately quit it :(
    Astried Herera
    I'd love to learn how to play the guitar. It seems like a fun and creative way to express myself.
    jusiy Waller
    i want to learn German language because when i go Germany than i easily talk with people
    Toha Fauzi
    learn income tax