• Subscribe
  • What's a book or movie that changed your perspective?

Ernest Wolfe
    14 replies

Replies

Han Kim
    Sunrise: Guided Journaling & Mindfulness
    Sunrise: Guided Journaling & Mindfulness
    Man's Search For Meaning
    Ammar Shaukat
    Great Expectations.
    Natasha H
    Flowers for Algernon
    Ryan James
    War and peace
    Ardak Y
    It Didn't Start with You is such an amazing book for self-therapy! Okay, I might be a little biased since I'm building a journaling app for self-therapy, but it’s definitely worth checking out!
    Rahul Parmar
    '3 Idiots' changed my view on education and following passions over societal expectations, while 'The Power' of Now reshaped my understanding of mindfulness.
    Katerina Dedyulya
    “The Pursuit of Happiness”. Powerful story about resilience, determination, and the relentless pursuit of a better. The movie reminded me that success often comes through hardship and perseverance, and that happiness isn’t just something we stumble upon—it’s something we chase, sometimes through life’s toughest moments. It gave me a fresh perspective on grit and optimism.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I cannot say that changed my perspective but really enjoyed editing in Requiem for a Dream
    Miklesh Pal
    1984 by George Orwell - This dystopian novel challenged my understanding of power, surveillance, and the manipulation of language. It forced me to question the potential dangers of unchecked authority.
    Jae Young Chung
    Dances with Wolves
    Natalia Toth
    What Dreams May Come, Gone with the Wind