• Subscribe
  • What other platforms do you use for free promotion of your startups?

Alina Salavatova
    10 replies
    Can you share any free methods you use for promoting startups?

Replies

Jao Japitana
    First are the following social media sites: Facebook LinkedIn Instagram Tiktok Twitter Threads Forums: Reddit BlackHatWorld All the directories that our niche or industry is classified in.
    Sviatoslav Terletskyi
    Content making would be the best i think Would love to see what others say here.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @sviatko agree on content — which platforms for content do you use? I figured out that while lean, we can cover only a couple with strong quality.
    Sviatoslav Terletskyi
    @kostyabolsh yeah, think X and YT would be best. At least for me 😅
    Mertcan Esmergül
    i think creating a story around your start-up and then posting this on related subreddits could be helpful for your start-up to go viral. r/Entrepreneur - r/sideproject these are really good ones!
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    By the way, friendly founders shared a lot of stories about how they tried Reddit and ... failed. Does anyone have a strong experience or cool use cases to share?)
    Dario
    It depends on the type of startup, and I personally use the platforms not only for promotion but also for comparison/dialogue with other users. I currently use: X, IndieHackers, Product Hunt, Reddit, AppSumo
    Mick Essex
    LinkedIn, Quora and Reddit but not posting — I’m answering questions in comments about how our tools can solve their query