• Subscribe
  • What other platforms do you use for free promotion of your startups?

Alina Salavatova
    10 replies
    Can you share any free methods you use for promoting startups?

Replies

Mertcan Esmergül
    i think creating a story around your start-up and then posting this on related subreddits could be helpful for your start-up to go viral. r/Entrepreneur - r/sideproject these are really good ones!
    Sviatoslav Terletskyi
    Content making would be the best i think Would love to see what others say here.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @sviatko agree on content — which platforms for content do you use? I figured out that while lean, we can cover only a couple with strong quality.
    Sviatoslav Terletskyi
    @kostyabolsh yeah, think X and YT would be best. At least for me 😅
    Jao Japitana
    First are the following social media sites: Facebook LinkedIn Instagram Tiktok Twitter Threads Forums: Reddit BlackHatWorld All the directories that our niche or industry is classified in.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    By the way, friendly founders shared a lot of stories about how they tried Reddit and ... failed. Does anyone have a strong experience or cool use cases to share?)
    Dario
    It depends on the type of startup, and I personally use the platforms not only for promotion but also for comparison/dialogue with other users. I currently use: X, IndieHackers, Product Hunt, Reddit, AppSumo
    Mick Essex
    LinkedIn, Quora and Reddit but not posting — I’m answering questions in comments about how our tools can solve their query