• Subscribe
  • What motivated you to create your product and how does it improve users lives or industries?

Rohit Joshi
    5 replies

Replies

Heleana Grace
    We are a video production service helping SaaS & B2B companies with their video content. We realized that videos have become a fantastic marketing tool that can really grow your business but producing said videos takes a lot of time and resources. We want to help our clients reap the benefits of video marketing without dealing with all the BTS work.
    Muhammad Roushan
    I'm a developer - so I constantly deal with APIs. And it's sometimes challenging when you're looking to populate your site with some dummy data, and hosting that data on a server - the options are there but they are never what you want exactly. So I came up with Sand API - a site that lets you create your own APIs with all the possible methods i.e GET, POST, UPDATE, DELETE and the dummy data is auto-generated. So you just plug in the URL we give you, and you get all the functionality you can ask for, from an API. Improves productivity and can be used for so much more than just hosting dummy data.
    Edward G
    Flavored Resume
    Flavored Resume
    Job hunting has always been a painful experience starting with writing a good resume. You have to use the right keywords and have different variations of your resume to match different roles. So I created Flavored Resume where you can use AI to rewrite your resume to match a job description. Copy & paste the job description, copy & paste your resume, let it simmer, and you have a nice new resume!
    Ruby Bryant
    What inspired you to develop your product and how does it revolutionize users' lives or transform industries, enabling greater efficiency, convenience, and empowerment?
    Katherine Foster
    In the spirit of bridging the gap between creativity and technology, I was driven to create my product to help empower individuals in their artistic pursuits, enabling them to bring their imagination to life with greater ease and efficiency, thereby fostering innovation and progress in the creative industry.