• Subscribe
  • What makes the difference between successful businesses and those that fail?

Martin Moravek
    16 replies

Replies

Satish Kumar Veluri
    The foundation on which the businesses are built.
    Martin Moravek
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @satish_kumar_veluri In what meaning? Strong community or how so?
    Satish Kumar Veluri
    @minimalistphone the fundamentals...technically and financially
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    While many different things could be said in reply to this question, one of the most important ones is that successful businesses have an understanding of their unique niche (or value proposition) in the market. They offer something that the competitors do not, or can not offer.
    Martin Moravek
    @qudsia_ali I would also like to point out that a lot of things are about communication. Inside the company, with clients, in short, to believe in certain values and share them with others.
    Tommy De Rossi
    Distribution
    Martin Moravek
    @xmorse In the meaning of marketing?
    Tommy De Rossi
    @minimalistphone definitely, there are a lot of ways to do marketing but in the end what you need it steady customer aquisition
    KateT
    A good business is a successful business where everything is working properly. For this you need to perform in work all processes and software development solutions. So, https://pharmbills.com/ is the company that is helping with everything and perform all the actions without your cooperations. Outsourcing is the key of the right company work.
    Martin Moravek
    @kateryna_tarasova2 Yes, I find it handy. The most of work in my company is outsourced.