• Subscribe
  • What is the biggest challenge for you as a startup founder?

Rohit Joshi
    7 replies

Replies

Sree
    Sales, or trying to convince a prospect to buy my product. I thought I had to be like Leonardo Di Caprio in Wolf of Wall Street to do sales properly, but that's an unrealistic view of what sales is about. If you can connect with your customers emotionally or on the problem that they are facing, then it becomes far easier to get them to try out your solution. It's a skill that anyone can learn, and don't be afraid to fail at it.
    Rohit Joshi
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @sreenington Yes Sales is not about flashy performances but about genuine connection. Keep it real, keep it empathetic, and success will follow surely
    Henry Burkert
    I think there are always new challenges as a startup founder. The most important thing is to never lose your drive and motivation. There will always be times when things aren't going so well. Not burying your head in the sand but looking for solutions will make the difference. One of our current challenges is to establish a clearly scalable sales process. We are much further along than we were six months ago, but we are still in the middle of the process.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Marketing is toughest, even if you have the idea of your potential ICPs.
    Nikita
    Getting people to know about your product, so I'm trying my luck here on PH, I think like most of us on here? Would be great to get feedback. To be honest, I really think wingtap is quite different from any project you've seen here, like 99% of them. This community would be a good first test!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Balancing the fine art of managing a startup while juggling more hats than a magician in a hat shop! 🎩 It's a wild ride, but hey, at least there are no disappearing rabbits... yet!