• Subscribe
  • What do you mostly use YouTube for?? ▶️🤔

Mansi Trivedi
    40 replies
    I've been watching loads and loads of YouTube these days.. And I watch everything! 😅😹😇 What about you guys???⁉️

Replies

Sherry L
    The rabbit hole I dig myself into once I start! I watch documentaries and a lot of tv shows these days!
    Mansi Trivedi
    @shezzy04 OU! What TV shows??? Give me some as well!
    Alex von Reiche
    50/50 learning/pleasure. I really enjoy business resources like Alex Hormozi but also enjoy random content, music playlists etc. Any channels you particularly like?
    Mansi Trivedi
    @vreiche I don't have any favorites, I watch a lot "how to" content, cause it's easier that way.. Which one's yours??
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    As a rule, this video is for entertainment. But sometimes I come across something useful for work.
    Renee Gunter
    YouTube is primarily used for watching and sharing videos, ranging from entertainment and education to tutorials and user-generated content.
    Mansi Trivedi
    @freddie_wood Naice! You're covering almost everything here! What exactly do you mean when you say user-generated content??
    Amelia Charlie
    I use you tube for watching different vlogs
    Romio
    Education+how to+entertainment
    Mansi Trivedi
    @romiojoseph Same! What was your latest "how to" search??
    Mansi Trivedi
    @romiojoseph Wow! Wonder how you needed to do that! I once used YT to set up my juicer but that's all mechanics I could manage!
    Akshay Kumar
    For me YouTube has been a place where I find answers to all my questions that start with "How" plus the entertainment and sports
    Mansi Trivedi
    @aks_872 Almost similar! I watch a lot of "how to" content! What was the last one you watched??
    Austin Armstrong
    Social media marketing, education, entertainment... But majority would be on my SMM
    Mansi Trivedi
    @austinarmstrong Great! How do you use it for SMM?
    Linus Jeong
    Gather insights and market research!
    Mansi Trivedi
    @linus_jeong Market research related to ??
    Bearsthy
    Doing research, learning new skills and just having fun.
    Mansi Trivedi
    @bearsthy Great! What was the best skill you learnt from there??
    Bearsthy
    @mansi_trivedi1 Mostly how to run facebook ads when I was starting out with marketing. Super helpful free courses on YT!
    Artyom Sviridov
    In recent years, I use YouTube only for listening to music playlists.
    Mansi Trivedi
    @sviridov Oh, I see. Do you prefer to watch the video with your songs??
    Artyom Sviridov
    @mansi_trivedi1 Nah, just some audio mixes or streams that can be played in the background while I do my work :)
    Roger C. Huff
    learning new skills and research
    Mansi Trivedi
    @roger_c_huff That's great!! What's the best one you've learnt so far??
    AmazingSylvia
    For check everything I am interested in!