• Subscribe
  • What do you mostly use YouTube for?? ▶️🤔

Mansi Trivedi
    40 replies
    I've been watching loads and loads of YouTube these days.. And I watch everything! 😅😹😇 What about you guys???⁉️

Replies

Dzmitry Tsemirau
    As a rule, this video is for entertainment. But sometimes I come across something useful for work.
    Alex von Reiche
    50/50 learning/pleasure. I really enjoy business resources like Alex Hormozi but also enjoy random content, music playlists etc. Any channels you particularly like?
    Mansi Trivedi
    @vreiche I don't have any favorites, I watch a lot "how to" content, cause it's easier that way.. Which one's yours??
    Renee Gunter
    YouTube is primarily used for watching and sharing videos, ranging from entertainment and education to tutorials and user-generated content.
    Mansi Trivedi
    @freddie_wood Naice! You're covering almost everything here! What exactly do you mean when you say user-generated content??
    Amelia Charlie
    I use you tube for watching different vlogs
    Romio
    Education+how to+entertainment
    Mansi Trivedi
    @romiojoseph Same! What was your latest "how to" search??
    Mansi Trivedi
    @romiojoseph Wow! Wonder how you needed to do that! I once used YT to set up my juicer but that's all mechanics I could manage!
    Akshay Kumar
    For me YouTube has been a place where I find answers to all my questions that start with "How" plus the entertainment and sports
    Mansi Trivedi
    @aks_872 Almost similar! I watch a lot of "how to" content! What was the last one you watched??
    Austin Armstrong
    Social media marketing, education, entertainment... But majority would be on my SMM
    Mansi Trivedi
    @austinarmstrong Great! How do you use it for SMM?
    Linus Jeong
    Gather insights and market research!
    Mansi Trivedi
    @linus_jeong Market research related to ??
    Bearsthy
    Doing research, learning new skills and just having fun.
    Mansi Trivedi
    @bearsthy Great! What was the best skill you learnt from there??
    Bearsthy
    @mansi_trivedi1 Mostly how to run facebook ads when I was starting out with marketing. Super helpful free courses on YT!
    Sherry L
    The rabbit hole I dig myself into once I start! I watch documentaries and a lot of tv shows these days!
    Mansi Trivedi
    @shezzy04 OU! What TV shows??? Give me some as well!
    Artyom Sviridov
    In recent years, I use YouTube only for listening to music playlists.
    Mansi Trivedi
    @sviridov Oh, I see. Do you prefer to watch the video with your songs??
    Artyom Sviridov
    @mansi_trivedi1 Nah, just some audio mixes or streams that can be played in the background while I do my work :)
    Roger C. Huff
    learning new skills and research
    Mansi Trivedi
    @roger_c_huff That's great!! What's the best one you've learnt so far??
    AmazingSylvia
    For check everything I am interested in!