• Subscribe
  • What are your favorite community lead platforms to have discussions about product launches?

Jake Tital
    11 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Apart from PH? X (Twitter). I would say there are more markers than here on Product Hunt – they only promote here but Twitter is the place where they are born. πŸ™‚ So I moved on to Twitter. πŸ˜€
    Haralds Gabrāns Zukovs
    @busmark_w_nika Yes, X (Twitter) might be very good for the makers and early movers in the industry. Do you know any Twitter "How to" strategies for content or any freelancer/agency that has mastered that and can help? :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @haralds_gabrans_zukovs Yes, actually, I tested the blue checkmark and I will be sharing insights on my Twitter (today or tomorrow) :)
    Yami Sun
    Product Hunt is my Top 1. We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.πŸ‘‡ producthunt.com/products/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
    Yasec Kowalski
    Hey @yamisun , love the collaborative spirit! πŸ‘Š We're all about supporting fellow innovators. I just clicked your "Notify Me" for Cascad3, excited to see you shine on launch day! 🌟 We are launching soon too, here's our link for Checky Bear - a comprehensive solution designed to boost website monitoring, provide robust security, ensure consistent uptime, and guarantee overall safety.: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Let's crush it on Product Hunt together! πŸš€πŸ»
    Yasec Kowalski
    Hey Jake, absolutely, Twitter is my arena. The conversations, the buzzβ€”it's all there. Pretty sure we've crossed paths about our launch as well, so a big shoutout for the support, man!
    Fitz Jin
    Product Hunt And X, Hacker News
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Product Hunr is a great community, also I check some Facebook SaaS groups πŸ˜‰
    Jake Strack | miingl
    I may be partial, but I like the face-to-face communication that miingl offers. I like to use LinkedIn for async discussions.