• Subscribe
  • What are your favorite community lead platforms to have discussions about product launches?

Jake Tital
    11 replies

Replies

Yasec Kowalski
    Hey Jake, absolutely, Twitter is my arena. The conversations, the buzzβ€”it's all there. Pretty sure we've crossed paths about our launch as well, so a big shoutout for the support, man!
    Yami Sun
    Product Hunt is my Top 1. We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.πŸ‘‡ producthunt.com/products/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Apart from PH? X (Twitter). I would say there are more markers than here on Product Hunt – they only promote here but Twitter is the place where they are born. πŸ™‚ So I moved on to Twitter. πŸ˜€
    Haralds Gabrāns Zukovs
    @busmark_w_nika Yes, X (Twitter) might be very good for the makers and early movers in the industry. Do you know any Twitter "How to" strategies for content or any freelancer/agency that has mastered that and can help? :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @haralds_gabrans_zukovs Yes, actually, I tested the blue checkmark and I will be sharing insights on my Twitter (today or tomorrow) :)
    Fitz Jin
    Product Hunt And X, Hacker News
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Product Hunr is a great community, also I check some Facebook SaaS groups πŸ˜‰
    Jake Strack | miingl
    I may be partial, but I like the face-to-face communication that miingl offers. I like to use LinkedIn for async discussions.