• Subscribe
  • What are the pros and cons of being a solopreneur?

Aida Zu
    12 replies
    I see a lot of people doing nice projects being alone I thought I could too. What are the pitfalls? Anything you wish you could know just in the beginning of the path?

Replies

Hello_Joy
    Sharing! my pal said on Twitter, A solopreneur just has to be great at 👇 👨‍🎨 UI/UX 👨‍💻 Coding 👨‍💼 Sales ✨ Marketing 📈 SEO ✍️ Copywriting 😜 Emoji selection
    Hello_Joy
    You can find his tweet: https://twitter.com/nicolasadamini👍😁😁
    Hello_Joy
    @benard_ogutu Haha😂 right! it's too much! Btw, Are you doing Instagram? I think quit Linkedin and move to the IG...Is it working?
    Benard Ogutu
    @joy_eom I tried Instagram for a bit, but damn, coming up with fresh image ideas every day was just too much work for me. So for now, I'm sticking with PH and Twitter.
    Hello_Joy
    @benard_ogutu Definitely, decorating the feed is tricky and more important on Instagram.. Finally, everything is not easy, haha😂😂😂. Let's focus on PH, Twitter for now😁😁😁
    Nicolas Adamini
    @joy_eom @benard_ogutu Don't worry much about that big list! :) UI/UX, Coding, SEO, you can use a nocode tool
    Nicolas Adamini
    I think what matters most is studying your market in order to reach product market fit. You don't have to invent something new, just take something that has been proven to work well and innovate upon or target a different niche. Think big but start small to maximize the learning experience
    Aida Zu
    @nicolas_adamini Great approach, thanks for sharing this
    Hello_Joy
    @nicolas_adamini So valuable!🤩👍