• Subscribe
  • What AI design tools have you used?

Ryan Zhang
    21 replies

Replies

Elaine Lu
    I've used MidJourney and Figma's AI tools extensively, and they've significantly streamlined my design workflow. Highly recommend giving them a try!
    Ryan Zhang
    @elaineluyi Yes I Like Midjourney, Figma's AI tool is Figjam?
    Julie Su
    Midjourney Canva
    James Miller
    Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD
    Ryan Zhang
    @james_miller26 Sketch, and Adobe XD are there also an AI function?
    Ryan Zhang
    @pritika_mehta @ty_robb cool I will try, Is there a difference between this and Framer?
    Tyrone Robb
    Launching soon!
    @ryan_motiff it's AI first. You will have 90% of the work done in 20 seconds. Just tweak bits here and there and you have a working website.
    Salar Davari
    For interior design and real estate photos, you can use https://aihomedesign.com/
    Jose Rodríguez
    Midjourney And Canva also this list: https://github.com/xaramore/awes...
    Micheal Ivan
    I mostly use Canva, chatgpt 4 and of course midjourney.
    I've had the opportunity to work with some great AI design tools that have really pushed the boundaries of creativity and innovation. The progress and advancements in this field never fail to amaze me! We are building a marketing Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Adrian
    Midjourney, v0 (really great if you want a quick way to visualize what your website should look like)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    For me, it was ChatGPT, Midjourney, Canva + CapCut can also generate AI pictures.
    Gurkaran Singh
    I've dabbled in the magical world of AI design tools like Adobe Sensei and Figma's smart features. Navigating them is like decoding a tech-based treasure map – thrilling and occasionally bewildering!
    Olie Fullin
    ChatGPT,canva
    Elaine Lu
    I've used Figma with AI plugins like Magician and Uizard for quick mockups and design iterations. They’ve significantly streamlined my workflow and boosted creativity.
    Ana T
    I mostly use Gemini chat to: write stuff, re-write stuff, summarize video content, marketing & UX research Figma Plugins: Musho (landing page designer) Web Deisgn tools: Relume (wireframe) and Dora AI (website mock ups) Imagery: MidJourney just a couple of tries with no success, considering buying a plan atm Tried AI functions in Illustrator and Photoshop with no success
    Yana Berezniatska
    I use GPTChat, Mindjourney
    Avni Kar
    Hello, I benefited greatly from your blog post while making my holiday plans. Thanks to the information you provided, I was able to make more informed decisions and my holiday was much more enjoyable. Your suggestions and experiences have been really valuable to me. Thank you very much for your effort. It is truly a wonderful thing to have an experienced and knowledgeable companion like you. I will continue to follow your articles while making other holiday plans. I wish you good work, Best regards. We run a travel agency in Rize, Turkey. If you come here one day, we would be proud to host you. https://www.rizetours.com/