• Subscribe
  • Should I start blogging?

Asrul Hanafi
    5 replies
    I created resmume.com a year ago and now the landing page is ranked on google search results especially in my region (Indonesia). I have never post a blog after resmume.com was released. I glad the resmume.com has a lot traffic from it, but I'm worried should I start blogging to keep the rank?

Replies

Swaraj Sahu
    Yes. Must. The more traffic you have, the more customers you'll get. When you solve someone's problem in a blog post, that creates a lot of impact.
    Dallas Steven
    Use proper SEO strategies when creating blog content. This includes using relevant keywords, optimizing meta descriptions, ensuring fast page loading, and having a mobile-friendly website such as https://superfoamusa.com/.
    Louis Garnier
    It's an excellent way to share your knowledge and passions, develop your online presence and even generate income. However, it takes time and discipline.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    f you regularly create useful and high-quality content for your audience and redirect them to your site, then of course blogging makes sense.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    It is more about building a library but if you're looking for immediate overnight results - blogging is not the optimal strategy.