• Subscribe
  • Planning to finally launch next month!

Sumit Jha
    20 replies
    Let's connect if you want to learn more about the product. Drop a hi below if you want to be a part of our launch!

Replies

Ramit Koul
    Would love to know more about your launch. We are also launching next month: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Would be greatful if you subscribe for the notification and let's support each other's launches as well.
    Novicto H
    @ramitkoul Good luck with your launch Ramit! Following it already!
    Ramit Koul
    @novicto_herlistianto @sreenington @sjsumit007 Thank You guys! It really means a lot to us as we are a small team with no solid prior marketing experience and want to grow organically.
    Sree
    @ramitkoul looks great Ramit. Supported!
    Oliver He
    hi Sumit, want to hear more about your product.
    Sumit Jha
    @battlebrain We are trying the solve the problem of access! Imagine gaining access to Anyone, Anytime, for Anything. We are building a platform that enables you to monetise your time and knowledge.
    Nikita
    Hi Sumit, launching tomorrow already, have a look at how we do, and if you like the Wingtap let that be known too! We're building something quite different from what one can usually see on here, at least it's the feedback I got, looking forward to your support! I'll be on the lookout for Unikon :)
    Novicto H
    @kitanirjv Good luck Nikita! I just followed your launch! I agree, From the looks of it, Wingtap seems quite different and exciting!
    Nikita
    @novicto_herlistianto Thank you so much! I'm happy you had a good first impression, hope you can find out more today :)
    Nikita
    @sjsumit007 Thank you! It's live now on the launch page! Counting on you Sumit :) https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Sree
    @kitanirjv all the best for the launch Nikita!
    Nikita
    @sreenington Thank you so much! I keep my fingers crossed and believe in the PH community!
    Novicto H
    Hi Sumit, we are launching next month too! Good luck with your launch! What product will you be launching?
    Sumit Jha
    @novicto_herlistianto we are launching unikon.ai
    Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    Good luck, let's connect, would be happy to help
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! Super excited to hear that you're gearing up for the big launch next month! Count me in for the grand openingโ€”I'm ready to dive into the tech goodness like a data scientist at a buffet! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿš€
    Michael
    All the best! We're launching our AI product soon that can create story telling video in a seconds! so Let's connect and support each other.