• Subscribe
  • Petition to get Dark Mode for Product Hunt

Mr. SureFIRE
    10 replies
    Dark mode on PH for web - Yay or nay?

Replies

Wendy Olson
    a dark mode option on PH for web could offer an eye-friendly alternative for users working in low-light environments. Let's stay hopeful that it will be implemented soon to enhance user experience.
    Felix
    The Simple Finance Tracker
    The Simple Finance Tracker
    100% in for this one. With me using darkmode everywhere, PH feels like a flashbang :D Mr. SureFIRe I suppose you are a fellow Notion Creator yourself!
    Gaël de Mondragon
    I don't get the 3rd option. There are browser extensions that can take care of that for you?
    Mr. SureFIRE
    @gael_de_mondragon Yes, there are browser extensions for Chrome / Firefox / Safari that give you dark mode on any website. Doesn't work perfectly though.
    Dexter Awoyemi
    Their mobile app has dark mode, which I didn't even really think about because the thing that feels more urgent is the lack of consistency between web app and mobile experience. Posts and discussions are out of sync and I recently heard this quaint prioritisation order for apps: function > beauty > uniqueness
    Dexter Awoyemi
    @surefire could you point me to some good PWAs? I can never remember any I like 😅
    Mr. SureFIRE
    @dextersjab There are quite a few here - https://appsco.pe/ I use reddit and google news PWAs daily.
    Dexter Awoyemi
    @surefire ah yes, I use reddit too.. sometimes. Thanks, just bookmarked that page. Now I'll never need to wonder again where all the PWAs are 🙏🏿