• Subscribe
  • Organic vs paid traffic?

Kelly Nguyen
    9 replies
    Which way of gaining traffic did you find more efficient for your product?

Replies

Daniel Burns
    We are doing a combination of both, but with a bigger focus on organic traffic, as it's more consistent.
    Marina
    For us it's a combination of both
    Ashley James
    Always go with organic but if you add some flavour of paid in organic then it will be a game-changer for the marketing.
    Arthur
    Organic traffic refers to visitors who find your site through search engines naturally, while paid traffic comes from advertisements. Organic traffic builds long-term credibility and engagement whereas paid traffic offers quick targeted visibility.
    Erin Liu
    For me, organic is lasting and more consistent.
    Kelly Nguyen
    @erinl I agree with you Erin. What are the most rewarding organic traffics you've tried? For me it's Reddit and Tiktok.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    It needs to be both. If you’re website and landing pages don’t work then your paid campaigns wouldn’t perform as you expect. So things first have a great website with best principles then do segmentation of campaigns through market, persona, language and type (display, search, etc)
    Gurkaran Singh
    Well, organic traffic is like planting seeds in a garden and watching them grow naturally, while paid traffic is more like ordering a pizza - quick, convenient, but you might need to pay for each slice. Personally, I enjoy nurturing organic traffic like I enjoy debugging code - it's a challenging yet rewarding process!