• Subscribe
  • Office or Remote work?

Darya Antonyuk
    42 replies
    If you had to choose one option only, which one would it be?

Replies

Kayode Odeleye
    Who Wants to Be a Unicorn (Unicorn Game)
    Iā€™m quite partial to remote. Allows my startup hire talent from far and wide Personally I am more productive working remote
    Darya Antonyuk
    @kayovin1 how do you manage to stay so productive when you're surrounded by all that cosiness at home?
    Kayode Odeleye
    @darya_antonyuk honestly I donā€™t see the cosiness. Thereā€™s just pressing work that needs to be done. That drives me to work harder at home Office is actually more distracting. Chit chatting, coffee breaks, commute traffic and lots more
    Darya Antonyuk
    @kayovin1 that's really cool that you've found what works for you!
    Sofia Payne
    A combination of both, in my opinion
    Darya Antonyuk
    @sofiapayne yeah, if I had this opportunity, I'd choose the same!
    savio lavino
    I am more productive at office.
    Jai Singhal
    Pocket Hansei
    Pocket Hansei
    Launching soon!
    Remote
    Darya Antonyuk
    @jai_singhal what do you love about working remotely most?
    Maria Hagsten
    Remotester for life! I can't get enough of it! Though I guess I'm cheating as my co-founder also is my life partner, so we do our work in the same place šŸ˜„šŸ 
    Paul Richardson
    As an IT consultant, I much prefer working remotely. My home office is much better organised and comfortable than any office, there's no commute and fast less distraction. I'm also able to work more flexibly and am more productive.
    Darya Antonyuk
    @paul_richardson sounds awesome! how do you manage to stay productive at home?
    Paul Richardson
    @darya_antonyuk I find it very easy. Either in a client office or at home, the work doesn't change. In offices there is far more distraction and disruption - from idle chit-chat, requests/expectations to go for coffee/lunch/dinner (before COVID I would spend a lot of time away from home, 3-4 days a week in hotels and client offices). I have a home office with 3 monitors, a good chair (Herman Miller), plenty of space, quiet, etc. I have a lot of calls over Microsoft Teams, with screen sharing - this works well and is far less disruptive and wastes less time than having to book or find meeting rooms at client sites.
    Darya Antonyuk
    @paul_richardson this sounds awesome! great that you've found what's perfect for you
    Margret Rhyme
    Hybrid for me.
    Eugenia Bud
    Hybrid please :)
    Leena Chitnis
    RuffRestĀ® Ultimate Dog Bed
    Haha everyone is for remote on the poll! Can't blame 'em.
    Darya Antonyuk
    @chitterz what about you?) office?
    Darya Antonyuk
    @chitterz what do you find most awesome about working remotely?
    Leena Chitnis
    @darya_antonyuk oh hell no. remote.
    Darya Antonyuk
    @vivienne_stricklands what's the best thing about working in the office?
    Vivienne Stricklands
    @darya_antonyuk Meeting with colleagues, less distraction, comfortable environment.
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    Both, depends on the contects of work. Longer meetings are just not productive online
    Shivangi Awasthi
    Remote 100%.
    Darya Antonyuk
    @shivangiawasthi what's the best thing about working remotely for you?)
    Shivangi Awasthi
    @darya_antonyuk Having the freedom to choose my environment, manage my work-life balance, and find time to connect with nature can help lower stress levels. :))
    Darya Antonyuk
    @shivangiawasthi sounds reasonable! for me, it's a bit difficult to find work/life balance when I'm constantly working from home. Any tips here?)
    Darya Antonyuk
    @shulga_lera what's the main advantage of working remotely for you?)
    Lera Shulga
    @darya_antonyuk probably, it's being able to plan my schedule and not wasting time commuting to the office:)
    Jeorge
    I would only go for Office if there was a 4-day work week. For now remote works best for me.