• Subscribe
  • Netflix or YouTube: Where do you spend more of your streaming time?

Vincent Delitz
    29 replies

Replies

Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    YouTube will really keep me stuck, as there is just endless amount of content that is entertaining or keeps your attention. Netflix only does this when I find a great series to watch, like Shameless and prob a dozen others. I just binged watched Loudermilk and that was hard to stop playing into the next episode.
    Rich Watson
    @vdelitz Lately a lot of gruesome stuff, wrecks, bad accidents, fights, etc. Stuff you turn your head from when it happens but have to rewind it to watch again.
    Vincent Delitz
    @richw which is the content that gets most of your attention?
    Netflix for entertainment and YouTube for tutorials. How about you Vincent?
    Vincent Delitz
    @slimmy82 I would actually answer exactly the same - however, I now more and more wach documentaries on Netflix
    @vdelitz any good ones you recommend?
    Vincent Delitz
    @slimmy82 I liked the documentary about the "Cyberbunker" which recently came out
    @vdelitz I’ll take a look thanks!!
    Sridhar Swaminathan
    Youtube ftw! yours?
    Vincent Delitz
    @sridhar_sniper absolutely! However, recently I also started to watch more tutorials etc. on TikTok
    Anjali N
    Youtube on a everyday basis! Always on the go while working it helps. Netflix at night sometimes & ofcourse weekends
    Vincent Delitz
    @anjaliinambiar what's your favorite youtube channel?
    Flora Diep
    I would go for Youtube :)
    Vincent Delitz
    @flora_diep do you have any channel recommendations?
    Tran Tien Quyet
    With me, Youtube still a good videos repository. Many types (musics, live streams, games, animes,..)
    Vincent Delitz
    @tran_tien_quyet what kind of music are you into?
    Tran Tien Quyet
    @vdelitz I often listen vietnamese pop music and some anime opening songs
    Uma Venugopal
    Youtube for me. It's more diverse and I can jump from learning a skill to a music playlist to watching Lex interview some dope people.
    Vincent Delitz
    @uma_venugopal fair enough - any skill that you recently learned via YouTube?
    Uma Venugopal
    @vdelitz cybersec and white hat hacking. Currently learning prompt injections and memory leaks
    Ragavee Raveenthiran
    Similar to Slim ( @slimmy82 ) , I use Netflix for entertainment and turn to YouTube for tutorials and background music while working.