• Subscribe
  • Netflix or YouTube: Where do you spend more of your streaming time?

Vincent Delitz
    29 replies

Replies

Anjali N
    Youtube on a everyday basis! Always on the go while working it helps. Netflix at night sometimes & ofcourse weekends
    Vincent Delitz
    @anjaliinambiar what's your favorite youtube channel?
    Netflix for entertainment and YouTube for tutorials. How about you Vincent?
    Vincent Delitz
    @slimmy82 I would actually answer exactly the same - however, I now more and more wach documentaries on Netflix
    @vdelitz any good ones you recommend?
    Vincent Delitz
    @slimmy82 I liked the documentary about the "Cyberbunker" which recently came out
    @vdelitz I’ll take a look thanks!!
    Sridhar Swaminathan
    Youtube ftw! yours?
    Vincent Delitz
    @sridhar_sniper absolutely! However, recently I also started to watch more tutorials etc. on TikTok
    Flora Diep
    I would go for Youtube :)
    Vincent Delitz
    @flora_diep do you have any channel recommendations?
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    YouTube will really keep me stuck, as there is just endless amount of content that is entertaining or keeps your attention. Netflix only does this when I find a great series to watch, like Shameless and prob a dozen others. I just binged watched Loudermilk and that was hard to stop playing into the next episode.
    Vincent Delitz
    @richw which is the content that gets most of your attention?
    Rich Watson
    @vdelitz Lately a lot of gruesome stuff, wrecks, bad accidents, fights, etc. Stuff you turn your head from when it happens but have to rewind it to watch again.
    Tran Tien Quyet
    With me, Youtube still a good videos repository. Many types (musics, live streams, games, animes,..)
    Vincent Delitz
    @tran_tien_quyet what kind of music are you into?
    Tran Tien Quyet
    @vdelitz I often listen vietnamese pop music and some anime opening songs
    Uma Venugopal
    Youtube for me. It's more diverse and I can jump from learning a skill to a music playlist to watching Lex interview some dope people.
    Vincent Delitz
    @uma_venugopal fair enough - any skill that you recently learned via YouTube?
    Uma Venugopal
    @vdelitz cybersec and white hat hacking. Currently learning prompt injections and memory leaks
    Ragavee Raveenthiran
    Similar to Slim ( @slimmy82 ) , I use Netflix for entertainment and turn to YouTube for tutorials and background music while working.