• Subscribe
  • Landing Page Feedback!

Daniel Burns
    3 replies
    Hello, PH community! As we officially published our newest tool's landing page recently, I wanted to share the news, hear your feedback and leave mine! So share your landing page + a short description, and let's dive into some constructive feedback together! Here's ours for a start: ๐Ÿš€QualityOps is a performance observability and optimization platform designed to help businesses improve project performance at scale. Here's our LP: https://testifi.io/qualityops-performance-measurement-tool/ Drop yours in the comments โ€“ can't wait to see what amazing projects you're all working on! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Replies

Huudle AI Project Assistant
    hi Daniel, my honest feedback about your landing page: request a demo CTA very powerful, i first thought the product is Testifi but then after a minute of scrolling around i understood that this is a page for one of your products named QualityOps, value proposition is not talking to me (business impact is too broad for me), project performance also is a bit misleading to me that i could not yet understand what your product does, ROI calculator is a real value, all over the page texts are a bit hard to read may be they are small or may be its because of the font not sure, overall the page is very lean and simple. I hope these notes may work for you ๐Ÿ™ just you may rethink on the wording/sentences to make them a bit more straight forward for such a person like me that does not easily get the point :)
    Daniel Burns
    @mehmet_yitmen1 Thank you Mehment for the amazing feedback and all the great points! Will share with the team ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    @dan_burns my pleaseure! also, i will be happy to receive your insights on huudle.io whenever you have time ;)