• Subscribe
  • Is there a specific reason why Mondays are your least favorite day of the week?

Iqra Arif
    34 replies

Replies

Valianto
    because its MONDAY LOL
    Ali Asad Ullah
    It's a post weekned blues
    Eleanor Garrettss
    The alarm clock is my worst enemy on modays
    Alexander Galitsky
    Yes bc there are 5 days left till Friday
    thina samin
    I don't like mondays πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. It is very difficult for me to go to office after weekend
    Savio Martins
    Because the week starts, but the weekend feels so far away. πŸ˜₯
    Muhammad Hassan
    Yes, Mondays often feel overwhelming as they mark the start of a new workweek. It can be challenging to shift back into work mode after a relaxing weekend. It's also a day packed with meetings and tasks, making it incredibly hectic.
    Parker Oliver
    I often find Mondays tough because it’s a transition from the relaxed weekend to the busy work week. I usually take the weekend to unwind, so jumping back into full schudule can be a bit jarring.
    Denis Eckblad
    I think Mondays feel tough because they come right after the weekend. It’s always a challenge to switch back to work mode and get motivated after a couple of days of relaxation.
    Martin Gulp
    I notice that my motivation can be lower on Mondays. It might be because I’m still in weekend mode, and it takes a bit of effort to get back into a productive mindset for the week
    Charlie decouze
    It is very hard to mentally preper ourself for heavy work load after holidays
    Star
    Mondays feel like a wake-up call after the weekend, and I’m never quite ready to answer it.
    Sabine Engel
    I find Mondays tough because it’s always a challenge to shift back into work mode after the weekend. I miss the relaxed pace and find it hard to get back into a structured routine
    Casiana Rajas
    For me, Mondays are a bit overwhelming because of the pile of tasks and meetings that seem to stack up. It feels like I have to hit the ground running and tackle everything at once
    Elsa Jonathan
    Mondays always seem to come with a rush. I have to wake up earlier to get ready for the week, and it just feels like there's so much to do before I even get started with my day.
    Desire Waterman
    Mondays just feel like a rest button, but I guess that’s what makes the weekend so special.
    Two Heads
    It’s actually my fav day of the week. I always like the start of something new/fresh. Spring’s also my favorite season. And I love when in movies (like Avengers) the team is being gathered/setup πŸ˜…
    Nathan Covey
    Not my least favorite day. I don't have a least favorite day
    Ace Brayden
    For me Monday's are not the least and neither the best day of the week, i try to keep it neutral.