• Subscribe
  • Is there a specific reason why Mondays are your least favorite day of the week?

Iqra Arif
    34 replies

Replies

Savio Martins
    Because the week starts, but the weekend feels so far away. πŸ˜₯
    Ali Asad Ullah
    It's a post weekned blues
    Eleanor Garrettss
    The alarm clock is my worst enemy on modays
    Alexander Galitsky
    Yes bc there are 5 days left till Friday
    thina samin
    I don't like mondays πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. It is very difficult for me to go to office after weekend
    Muhammad Hassan
    Yes, Mondays often feel overwhelming as they mark the start of a new workweek. It can be challenging to shift back into work mode after a relaxing weekend. It's also a day packed with meetings and tasks, making it incredibly hectic.
    Parker Oliver
    I often find Mondays tough because it’s a transition from the relaxed weekend to the busy work week. I usually take the weekend to unwind, so jumping back into full schudule can be a bit jarring.
    Denis Eckblad
    I think Mondays feel tough because they come right after the weekend. It’s always a challenge to switch back to work mode and get motivated after a couple of days of relaxation.
    Martin Gulp
    I notice that my motivation can be lower on Mondays. It might be because I’m still in weekend mode, and it takes a bit of effort to get back into a productive mindset for the week
    Charlie decouze
    It is very hard to mentally preper ourself for heavy work load after holidays
    Star
    Mondays feel like a wake-up call after the weekend, and I’m never quite ready to answer it.
    Sabine Engel
    I find Mondays tough because it’s always a challenge to shift back into work mode after the weekend. I miss the relaxed pace and find it hard to get back into a structured routine
    Casiana Rajas
    For me, Mondays are a bit overwhelming because of the pile of tasks and meetings that seem to stack up. It feels like I have to hit the ground running and tackle everything at once
    Elsa Jonathan
    Mondays always seem to come with a rush. I have to wake up earlier to get ready for the week, and it just feels like there's so much to do before I even get started with my day.
    Desire Waterman
    Mondays just feel like a rest button, but I guess that’s what makes the weekend so special.
    Valianto
    because its MONDAY LOL
    Two Heads
    It’s actually my fav day of the week. I always like the start of something new/fresh. Spring’s also my favorite season. And I love when in movies (like Avengers) the team is being gathered/setup πŸ˜…
    Nathan Covey
    Not my least favorite day. I don't have a least favorite day
    Ace Brayden
    For me Monday's are not the least and neither the best day of the week, i try to keep it neutral.