• Subscribe
  • ​​💥 Is AI in Mental health app a future? ​​💥

julia kazlova
    5 replies
    Hello, community! We’re just a couple of days away from launching our first mental health product on Product Hunt. We're super excited & hope that our app will help a lot of people. Life is becoming quite stressful these days, so for the past half-year our team has been working on a product that will really help to deal with anxiety and everyday stress 🙃 We’ve integrated research and educational materials 🤓 into our product and added some commonly used features like mood journal and breathing practices to make it an easy way for you just get the app and feel better 👌. What do you think, will a mood-tracking app with scientifically-based guides be on demand today? Would be great to know your opinion!

Replies

Tariq Waseem
    AI is future of every thing including mental health.
    julia kazlova
    Days Counter. Event Tracker
    Ceeya AI - Personal Brand Builder
    Let us know when you launch it. It's hard to tell how this could change my life without actually having it in my hand. I will play with it and share my experience.
    julia kazlova
    @djteknokid Yes, sure, I'll send you our launch link , we're launching tomorrow . Would be great to have your feedback!
    julia kazlova
    @djteknokid Hi, yesterday it was not a good start due to tech bug and producthunt proposed to relaunch today, so , please, our new link is here https://www.producthunt.com/post... would be great if you check it and leave comments