• Subscribe
  • ​​💥 Is AI in Mental health app a future? ​​💥

julia kazlova
    5 replies
    Hello, community! We’re just a couple of days away from launching our first mental health product on Product Hunt. We're super excited & hope that our app will help a lot of people. Life is becoming quite stressful these days, so for the past half-year our team has been working on a product that will really help to deal with anxiety and everyday stress 🙃 We’ve integrated research and educational materials 🤓 into our product and added some commonly used features like mood journal and breathing practices to make it an easy way for you just get the app and feel better 👌. What do you think, will a mood-tracking app with scientifically-based guides be on demand today? Would be great to know your opinion!

Replies

Ceeya AI - Personal Brand Builder
    Let us know when you launch it. It's hard to tell how this could change my life without actually having it in my hand. I will play with it and share my experience.
    julia kazlova
    Days Counter. Event Tracker
    @djteknokid Yes, sure, I'll send you our launch link , we're launching tomorrow . Would be great to have your feedback!
    julia kazlova
    @djteknokid Hi, yesterday it was not a good start due to tech bug and producthunt proposed to relaunch today, so , please, our new link is here https://www.producthunt.com/post... would be great if you check it and leave comments
    Tariq Waseem
    AI is future of every thing including mental health.