• Subscribe
  • If you had to choose the best AI model to use, which one would you pick and why?

Intiaj Islam
    6 replies
    Would it be GPT-4 for its incredible natural language processing capabilities, Claude 3 for its impressive context understanding, LLaMA 3 for its efficiency, or Gemini 1.5 for its speed? Or perhaps you have another favorite in mind? Let’s hear your thoughts!

Replies

Ariel Riddle
    I think it really depends on what you are using the AI model for! I use different models for different things. I do find that I use GPT 4 for most thing though. Claude is a close second place though!
    Nicole Park
    Sunrise: Guided Journaling & Mindfulness
    Sunrise: Guided Journaling & Mindfulness
    My favorite is Claude 3.5 Sonnet. These days, I often find Claude's responses more satisfactory than GPT 4's. Also, Claude's UI/UX is good.
    andi wir
    GPT-4 because its advanced capabilities and versatility make it a top choice for many tasks.
    Goktug Can Simay
    Probably, CryptOn. Because it is really beneficial. Aren't you tired of following trends and reading data? In fact, "they" are manipulating the market as they wish by releasing news to the market. If you don't want to keep ridiculous coins on the spot for months, grow your total balance by day trading according to CryptOn's daily price predictions. You no longer need to spend hours analyzing charts. Click on the coins you want to trade and find out their future price. You can check our success rate now for free. cryptonforecast.com - Cryptocurrencies Price Prediction Algorithm
    Jonathan Michael Blake
    I'd go with GPT-4 for its strong all-around performance, but Claude is great too especially for open-ended tasks. Anthropic seems very focused on AI safety which is a big plus. In the end, it really depends on your specific use case. For coding I might lean towards Codex or GPT-4. For creative writing, maybe Claude or GPT-3.5. Lots of great options out there now!