• Subscribe
  • How to validate PMF (Product Market Fit)?

Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
    12 replies
    Let's brainstorm! I start: - create a waitlist on your website and see how many people give you their email - ask them questions, see how many actually answer - ask some of their time: either a short call or a short demo + feedback. More?

Replies

Kane
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    Launching soon!
    Launch an MVP version that requires payment quickly. Easier said than done 😂
    Elena Tsemirava
    For me, the best way is to create an MVP, which is what we are doing now.
    Romio
    creating a traffic to the website is the one big task. another thing is "finding the right audience"
    Derek
    I used to be a fan of waitlists, but of you take more than a couple weeks people’s needs and minds change. Now I’d rather have an MVP live or a payment link.
    @derkolstad Very interesting, thank you for sharing Derek! We have a waitlist right now, we better be quick then!
    Esus 🛡️
    Pre-sales! No MVP. No more than 1 scroll landing page. If it gets sales + shares, it's worth launching. (# is different for every product.) The best products I've seen are so good (desired) they are auto-shared and auto-generate excitement. The way I think about it - If I struggle to sell or get it shared organically, I certainly either 1) don't have a good product or 2) haven't described it well.
    André J
    Nothing better than actual real numbers. So rate of first visits vs rate of usage numbers in google analytics. Page-views. Session length. Recurring visits etc.
    Amar
    Mom Test! great way to validate :)
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    When people say they hope know your product earlier. My OneSubmitAI just did this.