• Subscribe
  • How many newsletters are you subscribed to?

Miles Lang
    17 replies
    It seems like there's a million newsletters and blogs to read everyday. But, only 10-20 of those have actual value that you're looking for. So, I just have to know: How many newsletters are you subscribed to? And how many of those do you actually read?

Replies

Way too many, I unsubscribe from 1 and 10 more find their way to my inbox. Irritating.
    Marco Moauro
    I am currently subscribed to 10 but I only read 3 of which one is mine 😅 At the moment I'm currently working on a AI-based crypto newsletter that summarizes videos from top creators on YouTube, it answers the pain of staying up to date with the new stuff coming out every day, I'd love if you'd like to try it out for some feedback, I can give you a month premium subscription for free :) https://quickview.watch
    Miles Lang
    @marco_moauro1 It seems like that's the common pattern. Everyone subscribes to 50, forgets about 90% of them, and only reads a few. I'll definitely check yours out! Love supporting other newsletters because I actually have a launch going on right now for one.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    Too many haha
    Miles Lang
    @dzaitzow I feel that lol That's why I decided to do something about it for PMs and founders with the product I'm launching today.
    Jerry Zhang
    BoostAITraffic
    BoostAITraffic
    15 but I only read 4
    Miles Lang
    @hacksman Everyone I've asked reads about 10%-30% of the letters they're subscribed to. The rest is just taking up space in their inbox. If you like any product newsletters, I recommend checking out the launch I have going on right now.
    Mansi Trivedi
    Not sure how many I'm subscribed to. But I read like 4-5 of them right now!
    Sarvpriy Arya
    unsubscribed all, they bring no insights just blah blah
    Miles Lang
    @sarvpriy_arya I completely understand you. But, what about all of the great founders and product leaders that post insights every week? Sometimes you can find some great stuff in them. The reason I started this discussion is because I know there's a lot of people with the same thoughts, and that's actually why I decided to build my most recent product.
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    Hey Miles, I completely agree with you - the number of newsletters and blogs out there is overwhelming! Personally, I'm subscribed to about 15 newsletters, but I must admit that I only manage to read about 5 of them regularly. It's a constant battle to filter out the noise and focus on the ones that truly provide valuable insights. How about you? How many newsletters are you subscribed to, and how many do you find time to read? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
    Miles Lang
    @markk0217 Hello Mark, Thanks for your joining the discussion. There's a lot of people in the same boat as you. As for me, I'm subscribed to only 3, because they're the only ones I read. Everything else is truly just noise. But, I know I am missing out on some other great newsletters. That's actually why I'm excited to be building my latest product that launched yesterday.
    Edena
    PixelFree Studio
    PixelFree Studio
    I am subscribed to a few. The only one I read, semi-regularly at least, is Morning Brew.
    Konstantin Kovshenin
    I’m subscribed to quite a few. I’ll read the subject lines most of the time and then decide whether I want to open. I do enjoy the personal newsletters a lot more than the corporate, news, digests etc.