• Subscribe
  • How do you do your market research ? 🤔

Marco
    9 replies
    I'm Marco, founder of Market. : free market research in less than 30 sec 🚀

Replies

Mei
    Talk to customers Talk to other founders building in the space Look at the journey of your competitors who are 2.5x steps ahead of you
    GaganDeep Tomar
    interesting, my team has been using User Interviews platform till now, I will love to try your product!
    Marco
    @gagandt of course! our aim is to provide you with the essential data you need, quickly, to help you make the right decisions. And all for free, of course... 😉 Here's the tool : https://market-research.mobirise...
    GaganDeep Tomar
    @marco99103 I will try it out and let you know my feedback. Thanks 👍!
    Kazi Sabir Mahmud
    A simple Google search can help you do your initial competitor rearch. You will find a lot about your niche or the existing SaaS companies by just typing the right keywords. You can type keywords like: ➡️SaaS companies in [your location] ➡️Best [your product type] for 2023 ➡️Most used [your product or service type] in 2023 When you get search results, don't forget to go over the “people also ask” section. You will get more insights into your competitors. I admit, this is not a lot of information, but it's definitely a good place to start. Specially because, in the past couple of years, I have seen very few SaaS founders do this.
    Marco
    @sabir_91 It’s a good idea to do a benchmark but it’s important to analyse the context and others criteria. 😉