• Subscribe
  • How do you do your market research ? 🤔

Marco
    9 replies
    I'm Marco, founder of Market. : free market research in less than 30 sec 🚀

Replies

GaganDeep Tomar
    interesting, my team has been using User Interviews platform till now, I will love to try your product!
    GaganDeep Tomar
    @marco99103 I will try it out and let you know my feedback. Thanks 👍!
    Marco
    @gagandt of course! our aim is to provide you with the essential data you need, quickly, to help you make the right decisions. And all for free, of course... 😉 Here's the tool : https://market-research.mobirise...
    Kazi Sabir Mahmud
    A simple Google search can help you do your initial competitor rearch. You will find a lot about your niche or the existing SaaS companies by just typing the right keywords. You can type keywords like: ➡️SaaS companies in [your location] ➡️Best [your product type] for 2023 ➡️Most used [your product or service type] in 2023 When you get search results, don't forget to go over the “people also ask” section. You will get more insights into your competitors. I admit, this is not a lot of information, but it's definitely a good place to start. Specially because, in the past couple of years, I have seen very few SaaS founders do this.
    Marco
    @sabir_91 It’s a good idea to do a benchmark but it’s important to analyse the context and others criteria. 😉
    Mei
    Talk to customers Talk to other founders building in the space Look at the journey of your competitors who are 2.5x steps ahead of you