• Subscribe
  • How do I find a good hunter for my upcoming launch?

Tiberiu Arva
    2 replies
    We’re getting ready to launch our platform, and I’m looking for advice on how to find a great hunter to help us. For those who’ve been through this, how did you approach potential hunters, and what qualities should I look for in the right person? Any tips, recommendations or experiences you can share would be super helpful!

Replies

Rohan Chaubey
    @tiberiu_arva @borja_diazroig You do not need a Hunter to launch your product. You can hunt your own product. However, I am interested in Borja's product since I am a growth advisor to early-stage and fast-growing startups, I love the idea of experimentation and testing. I would love to check out Testly and see if I can hunt it. For those planning their launch, here's some advice: Hunt yourself versus orchestrating the hunt via a hunter. If you wish to really leverage the role of the hunter, get a hunter that offers at least one or more of these: — Product Feedback — Novel Launch Tips — Shares launch on their social and community — Makes a genuine endorsement to the product in a category they have some expertise in There's an in-app notifications that goes out to Hunter's followers.
    Borja DR
    I'm curious about that too. However, I think having a hunter isn’t as crucial as it used to be.