• Subscribe
  • How can a CEO balance deep work and management work?

Tiep Vu
    6 replies
    I don't have an office. I do have a separate seat far away from my team tho. Most of my mornings are spent on building products. I spare afternoons for team communication (if any). However, sometimes my colleagues need to ask questions that could be a blocker to the whole team's progress. Those questions distract me a bit from my deep work, and require immediate solutions. Any tips on managing people (as a technical, introverted founder)?

Replies

Nikita Titov
    The problem is huge, I don’t have a solution, I’ll be glad to hear it too. But for me it’s a little different, I’m very immersed in operational processes and don’t have time for strategic management. The problem, of course, is the lack of resources, since, for example, it is not possible to hire a coo.
    Tiep Vu
    @nikita_tita sometimes you get too distracted to do anything big. That's very dangerous in the long run.
    Tiep Vu
    Which team are you in btw
    1 Answer
    Yuki
    Not a CEO by any stretch of the imagination but I have heard working early in the morning can be a good 3 hour session for deep work. Curious on what your thoughts are on this take Tiep?
    Tiep Vu
    @yukioyama Yo Yuki, we're launching AppAlloy today and would love to hear your thoughts! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Yuki
    @tiepvuvan threw in my feedback!