• Subscribe
  • First launch on Product Hunt. How to sustain the traction post launch?

avinash
    8 replies
    Hey makers and hunters, I launched for the first time on Product Hunt today: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/tomoclub-2 So far we have got 450+ upvotes and 1.5K followers on Product Hunt. Unfortunately, I realized today that PH doesn't show upvoters or followers like we can see followers on our Twitter. How do I continue to sustain the traction post the launch? Any ideas are appreciated. :) Also, if you haven't checked the TomoClub launch, please have a look and offer any feedback you may have. Thanks so much! I am very grateful to the community at Product Hunt! <3

Replies

Krishna Kumar
    Remember seeing this by @nadigerutpal. Maybe it will be of help https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    avinash
    @nadigerutpal @kkumarkg let me check once I am done with the launch, thanks for sharing!
    avinash
    Hey @nadigerutpal I would love to know about your product and how can i use it to scale up my voters into users!
    Rohan Chaubey
    Congrats! You can connect with your commenters, reviewers and visible upvoters on their Twitter or other socials mentioned on their profile. :)
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    got my upvote & comment in before 12am! congrats on #4 spot! I launched on Monday but would still appreciate the support if you haven't already producthunt.com/posts/trade-hub-the-social-trading-app
    Fabian Maume
    There is actually a way to get the complete list of upvoters by using the product hunt API. I can help you with that if you want. Aside from this, following the product hunt discussions is a good idea. You can tag your product in relevant questions using the ! key. You will also have the option to relaunch in 6 months if you release a major update.
    avinash
    @fabian_maume Thank you for those ideas, I am going to tag our listing at relevant places, and I am also trying to follow up with upvoters who commented on linkedin/twitter. Can you help me in extracting the complete list of upvoters?