Casper Brix
    15 replies
    What's the best cold email tool that you know or use yourself? And why? 🤔

Replies

Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Mailchimp is good for free but there are tons!
    Lakshmanan Raman
    AI Subtitle Generator by Vmaker AI
    @vaibhavdwivedi wouldn't recommend mailchimp for cold emails. Subscriber emails or product emails yes.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @laxman_karthik Interesting. Would love to know why do you think so aobut Mailchimp?
    Arthur Miller
    If you're running a small biz and need to shoot out some emails, check out Mailshake.
    Aryan Kohli
    Yo! for al you startup peeps, give Woodpecker a shot.
    Aurther Bella
    Hey! if you're a freelancer looking to get more clients, Lemlist is awesome.
    Teekaram Yogi
    Lemlist is all about making your emails pop. Its personalization and visual features are great for standing out in crowded inboxes.
    Alice
    I’ve used Hunter.io for cold emails, and it’s been really effective. The email finder tool is a big plus for me.
    Casiana Rajas
    Have you tried SalesLoft? It’s fantastic for me with its outreach and# CRM integration.
    Paul Mbetobong
    Lem list is a solid choice. It has excellent personalization options and tracks engagement metrics, making it easier to follow up effectively.
    Perry Zheng
    Hubspot! It is truly an all-in-one tool, but I primarily use it for marketing and sales!
    Casper Brix
    @perryzheng Thanks for sharing! How do you find your leads?
    Perry Zheng
    @casper_brix I mostly use LinkedIn to find my target audience and then start from there!
    Lakshmanan Raman
    AI Subtitle Generator by Vmaker AI
    Been using apollo.ai and they sort of solve data and email problem. Unfortunately they stopped the warm up feature, so I am using snov for warm ups and apollo for the rest.
    Natalia Toth
    I loved Hubspot but Drip is also a treasure! their support team is the best, and i love how you can create workflows and rules easily and tie them to emails