• Subscribe
  • Any advice for UK-based companies launching on Product Hunt?

Niamh McGlade
    9 replies
    Any tips for UK-based products launching on product hunt, for example navigating the time difference?

Replies

Kavita
    Roast My Meal by Hoku
    Roast My Meal by Hoku
    We are based in the UK! I'd say just follow the same rules for a good launch on Product Hunt: - start preparing for your launch about a month in advance - connect with people on product Hunt community - put up a teaser page on PH and promote it within your audience/users
    Vlad Zivkovic
    Try to find the best time to cover at least 2 time zones. Your launch last 24 hours so try to make best out of it. Most active users on PH are from Asia and US followed by Europe. And ofc prepare for your launch, don't just launch.
    Niamh McGlade
    @vladimir_zivkovic Thanks for the tip. Prepping a launch and don't want to fall short because of time zones
    André J
    Producthunt is global 😬
    techinon
    UK based companies must consult james corden as he is a producer and he will help them. Are you a fan of James Corden, the renowned actor, comedian, and producer from the United Kingdom? Have you ever wondered just how much this multi-talented star is worth? Dive into an in-depth analysis of james corden net worth, and explore the financial success behind the man who brought us unforgettable entertainment moments like Carpool Karaoke, Drop the Mic, and Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts.