• Subscribe
  • Am I the only one that keeps pushing my launch date?

Isaac Martin Otim
    16 replies
    Not my proudest moment but I'm stuck in a perfectionism (read procrastination) loop. Any tips on overcoming this and pulling the trigger?

Replies

Xavier JJ
    I'm very nervous for my launch too. You're not the only one!
    Isaac Martin Otim
    Mentionitis: No more (unnecessary) tabs
    @xavier_jj my advise is not to postpone it even if you don't feel ready, that's a slippery slope
    Indu Thangamuthu
    πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ You are never alone in this πŸ˜… Just close your eyes and push the launch button. That helps. That's how I release all my articles. πŸ˜† Sometimes, I have to cheat my mind sayin' "No one s goin to read it. Just push." Then once it's LIVE, I edit it to perfection until I am satisfied.Call it upgrade based on market research in real time
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @izakotim In fact, the fear that the product is live now pushes you to better perfection than the before-launch perfection.
    Isaac Martin Otim
    @indu_thangamuthu you are braver than I will ever be πŸ˜…. But solid advice!
    Isaac Martin Otim
    @indu_thangamuthu Being an entrepreneur is just stacking pressure after pressure πŸ˜…
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @izakotim πŸ˜‚ There's no other option
    Understand that there is no such thing as a single launch. It’s ok to launch and learn only to relaunch again and again. Give yourself some grace. Launch, learn. Relaunch. It’s ok.
    Xavier JJ
    @slimmy82 Good advise, but it's 6 months in between each launch right?
    Isaac Martin Otim
    @slimmy82 @xavier_jj Yes, but from my knowledge, I believe they could let you squeeze an update in between the six months if it is "significant" though it may have to be reviewed
    Isaac Martin Otim
    @slimmy82 I wouldn't rely on it. It's apparently close to impossible to pass unless you are maybe as relevant as OpenAI πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    Isaac Martin Otim
    @slimmy82 You're right.
    @izakotim oh I didn’t know that! Thanks for sharing
    Sharon
    Nope, you're not the only one!!!
    Isaac Martin Otim
    @haijoy the "Edit Schedule" button is my Achilles heel 😭